KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
Features Advanced Wide Viewing Technology for optimal optical performance
22 de marzo de 2017
Kyoto / Neuss – The Japanese technology group Kyocera, a leading manufacturer in the field of electronic devices, today introduced a new 6.2” LCD with Advance Wide View Technology that is designed for industrial devices. The new LCD with a 16:6 format and extraordinary width allows the display of longer parameter curves while maintaining a slim design and flat form. Furthermore, it is perfectly designed to fit in a 19” rack system, which is commonly used for audio and server equipment.
Powered with Kyocera’s Advanced Wide View II Technology, the new LCD can be mounted either horizontally or vertically and still provide a wide viewing angle and high contrast ratio. The new 6.2” TFT-LCD (part number: TCG062HVLQAVNN-GN20) features 640 x 240 resolution, with outline dimensions of 173mm x 70mm x 6.7mm, and an active display area of 147.84mm x 55.44mm. It provides brightness of 500cd/m2 with a contrast ratio of 500:1 and a viewing angle of 160 degrees vertically and horizontally. It also features a LVDS interface, an operating temperature range of -20 to +70⁰C and a storage temperature range of -30 to +80⁰C.
The built-in LED driver circuit incorporates a pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming control for a broad LED backlight dimming range of 0.1% to 100%. The integrated LED driver circuit helps simplify the design process due to lower external component requirements. Kyocera’s built-in LED driver ensures a more cost-effective solution.
“This extraordinary format fits perfectly in modern industrial designs and even in rack mounted devices,” said Eberhard Schill, Manager Marketing & Distribution at Kyocera Display Europe GmbH. “High quality and robustness ensure resilience of the LCD for everyday use in rough industrial environments.”
Kyocera brings almost 40 years of experience in LCD technology innovation, helping to make the company a preferred supplier of displays for industrial applications as well as automotive and medical equipment.
The Kyocera Group is actively engaged in the development of environmentally friendly products and continually strives to reduce the use of environmentally degrading materials and processes in its manufacturing. The company complies with the EU's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive.
For more information about Kyocera: www.kyocera.eu
- KYOCERA presenta un estudio sobre el nivel de transformación digital en las empresas
- KYOCERA gana 7 premios ‘Summer Pick’ de BLI
- KYOCERA enhances its AI-based Online Image Classifying Service “Labellio” with Higher Capacity for Big Data
- KYOCERA presenta al sector asegurador español Solpheo, Customer Onboarding y Contract Signature
- New KYOCERA Ceramic RFID Package With Embedded Antenna Increases Read Range up to 2X
- KYOCERA Document Solutions obtiene la certificación ISO 27001
- Toshiba Materials and Kyocera Agree to Collaborate on Development and Production of Nitride Ceramic Components
- KYOCERA, PATROCINADOR GOLD DEL EVENTO “REVOLUTION BANKING 2017”
- Grupo Temel, distribuidor oficial KYOCERA, adquiere la compañía Sofisa
- KYOCERA Introduces New 6.2” AWVII LCD for Industrial Applications
- KYOCERA introduces new Silicon Nitride Igniter for residential Gas Furnace
- Grupo Temel, distribuidor oficial KYOCERA, adquiere la compañía Sumofic
- KYOCERA Document Solutions premiada por el diseño de cuatro de sus impresoras y multifuncionales A4
- KYOCERA adquiere la compañía británica Annodata
- KYOCERA Document Solutions otorga sus premios en EMEA al servicio técnico